Small New Deal Network Logo
Documents  |  Photos  |  Features  |  Classroom  |  Links  |  Listserv  |  About Us  |  Search 

Publishing Information


The Birthday Party will give 70 percent of all funds raised to the care of infantile paralysis in the various localities throughout the country where they have Birthday Balls; the other 30 percent is going to be spent to do something we have always had in mind. It is going to further the cause of research.  >>more...>>

Title:     Extemporaneous Remarks at Thanksgiving Day Party at Warm Springs, Ga.
Author:    Roosevelt, Franklin D.
Date:     November 29, 1934

Publisher:     Works of Franklin D. Roosevelt
Type:     Speech

Listed Under:
Disabled

Notes:     Reprinted in The Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Vol. 3, 1934, (New York City: Random House, 1938), p. 485.